Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Black and White Photagraphers Part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? They were just really nice and detailed, pretty.

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

I see - A lot of detail in these pictures, It's really pretty, It shows how much effort he really put into his photos, I see texture, balance, It's a perfect picture.

I smell - If I could, the trees, the grass, I smell burnt grass? I also smell the "outside smell" which smells really bad, I can smell the lions? they don't smell good.

I hear- the wind coming through, passing by the grass, it's kind of a strong wind, it passes through the lions fur, moving the dirt.

I taste- the water? haha, the dirt?

I feel- the soft grass, the trees leafs, I can feel the lions soft fur, and the tough dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment