Wednesday, November 16, 2011

National Geographic

1.     I would've liked to visit Prypiat, Ukraine because the pictures I see now of how old and beat-up it is and rusty, it makes me actually want to go and see it, and see how it use to look from when it did work.



2.




 

3. Under a bridge where hobos stay at.
- An abandoned church
-A locker room
-the beach
-an abandoned hotel


4. Use google or another search engine to research ONE of your five places and see if anyone has already started documenting that place. If you find that someone has already started - post at least one photo of their work


.

5. I would want to take pictures under a bridge where hobos are because it'd be ool to see the other side of life on how people live.

6. A camera, myself, and a partner.
but to stay for a while and actually follow and see how, would be food, money, and sleeping gear, and clothes, all the essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment