Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Questions answered.

1. Do you like Akins? not really.
2. How are your grades here? they're okay, mostly like a's and b's.
3. What's your least favorite subject? physics.
4. Favorite music artist? Die Antwoord
5. Where do you like to shop? ROSS, definitely.
6. Do you drive yet? No, not legally.
7. Where do you prefer to eat? Any place that has italian food.
8. Do you have many friends here? I guess you could say that.
9. What's an everyday accessory you wear? A choker.
10. What would you describe yourself? if all the stereotypes made a baby and that baby threw up, that's what I am.
11. What's your favorite subject? Math, I'm really good at math.
12. Do you like our school lunch? I don't eat the school lunch.
13. What middle school did you come from? Paredes.
14. Are you an only child? No, I have one younger brother, he's 10.
15. What do you prefer Tumblr or Facebook? Facebook, I don't have a tumblr.
16. What are you aiming for when you grow up? to party hard.
17. Any goals? Get a job.
18. Do you play sports? I used to dance .. and skate.
19. Favorite games? Pacman.
20. Favorite hobby? Hmm, got to think of something cool, chilling like a villain.

* Name, age, academy, grade.
Kourtney Boyd, 17, AHA, 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment