Thursday, September 15, 2011

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 3 prompts (Red, Metal, Grumpy?  Trying to find someone who would act grumpy! The rest was pretty easy to find.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. Framing; because I wanted to make sure I was taking a picture of that only, nothing else, and at a good angle with nothing in the way.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photograhy? I would try to balance the photo more, and actually focus the picture on what I want, and to make it simpler.

4. What things would you do the same? the focus and holding of the camera, I think I did pretty good at that.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 3 photos (red, metal, grumpy), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any? Half, or not really. I didn't do very good at a lot of them!

6. Are you interested in shooting those prompts again, why? Yes! So I can shoot a photo a lot better know that I know the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment